Cavitation peeling is a treatment that uses the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave propagation in liquid centers. Ultrasonic wave in the presence of fluid creates bubbles filled with rarefied gas, which rapidly enlarge and burst. Under the influence of heat and high pressure comes to a very thorough cleaning of the residual layer of skin keratinized epidermis, toxins and secretions of sebaceous glands.
Advantages of cavitation peeling:
- removes dead skin, tiny blackheads, unblocks pores and cleanses
- stimulates the cells to natural regeneration
- firms the skin
- reduces wrinkles
- removes the skin located on the bacteria and germs
- supports the treatment of acne
- smooths scars
- prepares the skin for further cosmetic procedures.
This treatment causes the effective exfoliation of dead skin and reveal a younger layer of skin, free from dead cells, excess sebum, bacteria and toxic substances, and residues of cosmetics. The result of purification is apparently smooth and soft to the touch skin, which is prepared to absorb skin care products.