Homeopathy is often used to:
– Boost Immunity (coughs, colds, sore throats, recurrent illness)
– Ease symptoms of Hayfever, Asthma, Sinusitis, Migraine
– Balance Hormones (PMT, Menopausal Symptoms, Mood Swings)
– Manage Digestive Symptoms (IBS, Constipation)
– Improve Health of Skin (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis)
– Support during Pregnancy (Morning Sickness, Low Energy)
– Encourage quality Sleep and boost Energy Levels
– Ease Anxiety, Phonias & Exam Nerves,
– Support around Grief & Depression
– Balance Thyroid Function
– Support you in times of Transition
Homeopathy is an exciting way to improve your overall health and feelings of well being and should be considered for any issue at any stage of life.
At the first consultation with a homeopath you will be asked all sorts of seemingly unrelated questions about domestic, personal, psychological and medical aspects of the illness or complaint. In this way the homeopath can build up a total picture of you. A homeopathic remedy is then selected to closely match the symptoms being described. The remedy will then act to stimulate the body and immune system.