What is Holistic Physiotherapy?
A Holistic Physiotherapist combines traditional physiotherapy skills and complementary styles of bodywork and movement therapy with the aim to treat the whole person rather than a symptom in isolation. While your physical problem and individual needs will guide the treatment, Holistic Physiotherapy understands that everything in the body is connected and considers the strong relationship of body and mind.
What conditions can be treated with Holistic Physiotherapy?
Holistic Physiotherapy can help with
- pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- neck and back pain
- injury prevention, healing and recovery, including post-operative
- balance, flexibility and sports performance
- pain management, stress and anxiety
- rehabilitation for acute or chronic conditions incl. neurological
- strength and mobility for the elderly and people with disabilities
What to expect at one of our treatment sessions
A treatment includes
- initial case history and physical assessment
- hands-on treatment with massage techniques, manual therapy, stretches, mobilisations
- specific exercise, education and advice on movement, posture, prevention and self-help
Home visits are available on request
CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST, HCPC REGISTERED, DIP (BIODYNAMIC) CRANIOSACRAL THERAPIST, VTCT (LEVEL4) SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPIST
1 hour initial session
1 hour follow up sessions
1 hour 30 minute session
To enquire about this therapy or to book a treatment call us now on: 01273 696295Book Now
Other treatments you might be interested in
This holistic revitalising facial treatment combines western massage.
The Alexander Technique involves learning a set of skills that can help you re-educate.
The benefits of Sports and Remedial Massage are numerous but it is most effective.
Osteopathy is a science that dates back to the 19th century. It recognises the importance.