What is Holistic Physiotherapy?
A Holistic Physiotherapist combines traditional physiotherapy skills and complementary styles of bodywork and movement therapy with the aim to treat the whole person rather than a symptom in isolation. While your physical problem and individual needs will guide the treatment, Holistic Physiotherapy understands that everything in the body is connected and considers the strong relationship of body and mind.
What conditions can be treated with Holistic Physiotherapy?
Holistic Physiotherapy can help with
- pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- neck and back pain
- injury prevention, healing and recovery, including post-operative
- balance, flexibility and sports performance
- pain management, stress and anxiety
- rehabilitation for acute or chronic conditions incl. neurological
- strength and mobility for the elderly and people with disabilities
What to expect at one of our treatment sessions
A treatment includes
- initial case history and physical assessment
- hands-on treatment with massage techniques, manual therapy, stretches, mobilisations
- specific exercise, education and advice on movement, posture, prevention and self-help
Home visits are available on request
To enquire about this therapy or book a treatment call us now on: 01273 696295
GradDip Physiotherapy 1998, MCSP, HCPC registered, VTCT(level 4)Cert. Sports Massage Therapy
One hour session
Single 1 Hour Sessions
To enquire about this therapy to book a treatment call us now on: 01273 696295Book Now
Other treatments you might be interested in
TMJ (Temporomandibular joint) disorder is a common condition associated with jaw pain.
The benefits of Sports and Remedial Massage are numerous but it is most effective.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is a very gentle, rhythmic and effective massage.
Advanced Clinical Massage is ideal for treating musculoskeletal pain, specific conditions and injuries.